Saturday, August 05, 2006

Michelle, Craig, Maci & Evyn

Michelle of Creative Blu is a fellow vendor at the Los Angeles Weddings Magazine. She does very cool handcrafted invitations, I love them! She & hubby Craig have the most adorable little girls, Maci & Evyn. I took their portraits today and it was such a blast! Photographing the little ones is becoming more & more addictive...

Maci's a darling, she loved the camera.
I've never had conversations with a 2 year old where we actually understood each other until today!

Sisters, best friends.

I got to practice a little sports photography with little Evyn on the couch...


Craig is not only a graphic designer but a fantastic handyman too. He did this chair Maci is sitting on.

Seems like these little girls will be just like mom & dad

They have such a warm & lovely home...

& a beautiful family indeed! finally caught everybody smiling at me :)

No comments: