Friday, September 14, 2007

More PartnerCon

I've been with Pictage for quite a bit but this was my first PartnerCon. When they said it was like a mini-WPPI, I went ahead & signed up to attend. SO glad I did! Amidst the busy season, accumulating post production work and my numerous personalities starting to create chaos up in my head, this was a great breather. I'm always inspired by other photographers - the speakers & the new ones I meet. Definitely took home some tips to further hone my craft, streamline my workflow, and live a stress free life!

Here are some pics courtesy of Marie Bunke. Thanks Marie!

Marie, Mr. ShowIt Fast himself - David Jay, & moi.
With a few peeps from our LA PUG.... Juan, myself, Marie, Matthew, Joanne and Patrice.
With the ever fabulous Jasmine Star at the Kiss Wedding Albums/ShowIt party.
Marie, myself, Joanne & Jules Bianchi.
All pimped out at the Kiss photo booth.

1 comment:

Juan Turcios said...

It was great seeing you at PartnerCon Marianne.... Love those pink flamingos!