Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Once (a very long time ago), my little brother & I thought it would be a really nice gift to make mom a tape where I played the piano & he sang, put it in a huge box, throw in some heart cut-outs, & fill the rest of the space with encyclopedia so she wouldn't have any idea what it was. This was prior to us realizing that we had NO musical talent whatsoever. A classic example of how you know mom will love you no matter what ;) No wonder she got us into sports.

My mom is the BEST. To those who know her, she is a woman of God, a great confidant, a generous heart, an "almost" public servant, the life of the party,
the hostess with the mostest, and the list can go on. To us, she is all that & MORE. Constantly instilling the values of giving, great fashion ;) and just yesterday, reinforced the value of a white lie! Love you mama!

With the way I do things, my dad would often make remarks such as, "you are your mother's daughter." The below evidence will show that I will most likely look like her in X-number of years and I'll be very proud to be even half the woman she is with the many, many lives she's touched.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!

With the mother-ship on her last visit a few months ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beatiful, smart, classy, and with an amazing talent, you are..as your Father would say... truly your Mother's daughter. Such a great compliment :)

Happy Mother's Day Ninang!!!