Saturday, June 14, 2008

Natalie & John

"All is fair in love and Wii." We share strong beliefs that losing a game of Wii is never an option (even when you're playing against a 5-year old ;)). Natalie & John are my kinda peeps!

Another SUPER adorable couple with such a sweet story! Some of my most fun days are from shooting engagements... I have not seen Natalie & John since they booked me last year so it was great to reconnect before their August wedding. They totally rocked it!

Dusk is my new favorite time of day -- amazing blue skies without Photoshop! LOVE these images...













Check out their guest sign-in book too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Now THAT'S a blue sky!

Brittany Blando said...

When I saw these during your edit, I was blown away - seeing them full screen - WOW! Seriously M, this is your best engagement session yet! By the way LOVE the sign in book!

Maureen said...

LOVE THESE!!! #10 is my fave...did you really post 10?! Looks awesome Maan, nice job!!

Roberto Valenzuela said...

Gotta love that video light! Nice job Marianne. My favorite is the second one.