Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Ryan

When I heard the news, my heart skipped a beat. I truly am very glad to have become a part of my clients' lives. Last year, I photographed Kim & Erik's wedding and not very long ago, I photographed them expecting. Now the wait is over, finally got to meet little Ryan. Born 8.6lbs, 22.6 inches - definitely not an ounce short of adorable!

At 10 days old, look how many expressions we caught from this precious little man...
the "blue-steel" look
the charmer
the huggable
the super cute pout
the heart-breaker :)
and who could resist this shot?Congratulations Kim & Erik!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's extremely adorable! Those eyes... sigh... they'll sure melt anyones heart..
As always, gorgeous gorgeous photos!
Congratulations Marianne! :)

kennykimdotcom said...

he's adorable! :) thanks for sharing these. :)

Maureen said...

A-dor-able! Love these :)