Saturday, January 17, 2009

Editorial Bridal Fashion Spread

My images are gracing the fashion pages of Ceremony magazine Orange County. Part of the fun of being a photographer is getting to play: picking locations & models, designing lighting, styling shots, and being difficult about the amount foam on your cappuccino (just wanted to say that last one, i pick up my own coffee! :D)

Doing this project was a blast! I shot half the images in film using my favorite format - Mamiya RZ67 and the rest with my good ol' Canon 5D.
I was very happy to achieve the mood & style I was going for.

Special thanks to...
Location: The Ebell of Los Angeles
Gowns: Renee Strauss Beverly Hills
Hair & Make Up: Joel Sebastian

7 comments:

Maureen said...

LOVE THESE!!!!!! Congrats Lozano!

f.y.i I definitely feel bad for all the baristas you encounter as I've seen the battle of the foam :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulatios!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great spread!!! You really outdid yourself this time

Anonymous said...

so sleek and classy, thumbs up!

Brittany Blando said...

AWESOME WORK GRRRRRL! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

AMAZING photos...You deserve all the accolades. And kudos to Joel for an awesome job. You two are such a great team :)

Loving Hearts Captured Photography said...

Oh my goodness Marianne!! Looooove these images... you never cease to amaze!