Monday, July 13, 2009

Yoon-Hee & Myungsuk: A Rancho Palos Verdes Wedding

An intimate wedding set against the beautiful scapes of Rancho Palos Verdes. Yuni & Myung got ready at the Terranea Resort, exchanged "i dos" at the Wayfarers Chapel and shared the lovely evening with family & friends at the Trump National Golf Club. Such a sweet couple! I had an amazing time photographing them. Playing with light, shadow and all the elements around made me fall in love with photography all over again. Could have not asked for a better sky too!

It was a blast shooting with my friend, Minouche. We shot some of my first weddings together and it was just like old times... :)

Here are some of my favorite images...













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazingly beautiful Maan, as always!

Jerry Chua said...

Simple but edgy. Awesome photographs once again, worth the wait :-)

Rex Torrecampo said...

Maan the pictures are awesome! Simply magnificent. My eyes could not stop feasting on the colors.

Maureen said...

Beautiful!!!

shani said...

I LOVE the panoramic photo off them climbing the hill, LOVE IT!