Tuesday, February 26, 2008

8-core lovin'

You can take a girl out of geek school but you can't take the geek out of the girl. I've always been fascinated with technology, thus 4 years of studying the anatomy of computers & a 5-year stint in IT. Who knew it included binary math, serial buses, and schematic diagrams...in other words - learning how the computer thinks, how data is written on hard drives, or even how light is projected on the screen to create all these you're reading right now! Fun right? Not really, but the fun comes when you experience the speed, efficiency & power brought about by these super machines...

And if you have that need for speed, this baby takes care of that. (Am I sounding like a car salesman?) "Say hello to my not-so-li'l friend!" The MacPro 8-core. It's awesome!!! Installed Lightroom in a flash and loaded up thousands of images in no time. This is a definite cure for my ADD ;)

*Just make sure to install the OS X software update before going crazy with it.

4 comments:

Bonnie Tsang Photography said...

You make geek talk so much sexier! :D

Loving Hearts Captured Photography said...

Ahhhhh... I accidently drooled on my keyboard.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOW!!! I'm drooling already... Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous! Can't wait to get my own.