Monday, February 11, 2008

Wildflower Linens + Bobbe Vagel

There's no exaggeration on the use of the word "amazing" when I refer to my clients and fellow wedding vendors. I've been so privileged to work with the industry's best and I'd like to share these with you in the next couple of posts.

Not too long ago, I worked with Desiree of Wildflower Linens & the very talented Bobbe Vagel to shoot these ultra chic table tops.
Since I can't draw, it always fascinates me to see people transform a blank canvas into an art piece. Bobbe is one of them, his vision transcends...

These were shot at
The Ebell Los Angeles and are supposed to be out on two different magazines anytime now.

I don't know why but I just LOVE orange!









1 comment:

Brittany Blando said...

Shot #3 is awesome! Love your use of angle and color.