Monday, September 29, 2008

Kristen & Griff : Wedding

I had an absolute blast photographing Kristen & Griff's wedding. Not only are they a gorgeous couple, they also have such great energy! And so did the rest of their family & friends... I was greeted by hugs & left with more hugs. They make me love my job even more!!! Gerri, I'm still calling you mom :)

It was a FUN wedding! Entertainment by Michael Angelo sure kept everyone on their feet. Videography by BW Video Productions, flowers by Bits of Whimsy. The Virginia Country Club
set as a beautiful backdrop for most of the portraits too. Big thanks to the Roberto Valenzuela & Raychelle for shooting with me.

Here are a few favorites & the slideshow I played at their wedding and a little more...











3 comments:

Roberto Valenzuela said...

Marianne, you did an amazing job at this wedding. I was smiling the whole time through the slideshow. You are a rock star!

Maureen said...

They are a gorgeous couple! Love the slideshow!!

TK said...

as always just simply beautiful!
Nice job gorgeous.