Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fall 2008

Fashion is one of the things that I've always loved. Since my sister and I graduated from matching outfits at age 3, this is one subject that has dominated a lot of our conversations.

Last night, I was at the LA Fashion Week to check out some 2008 fall collections. I'm feeling like a sponge these days, seems like everywhere I go, I take home a little bit of "inspiration in a bag." Although my style isn't exactly avant-garde - as most runway, hair, make up & designs are - I do admire how designers define their distinct styles and make such bold statements. Got me excited for an upcoming project...

My iPhone froze just as the show started and my point & shoot was all out of juice.
Here's an image i grabbed from MSNBC.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im green with envy that you got to go to Fashion Week sis. Anyway, just to even things out. Let me remind you that even if we wore matching outfits from childhood, i got to wear the bigger tiara. :P I miss you.