Sunday, March 09, 2008

You, Inc.

I love Sundays.  It's a great day to catch up with friends over brunch,  spend quali-tee time with the family, go for a hike, read a book,  plan your week, re-assess your goals, etc.

Part of my goals for this year was to read a book a week.  Quite ambitious considering these aren't ones with big pictures my eyes are accustomed to :)   Today I just finished on You, Inc.  It's a fantastic read and I'd highly recommend it.  Each page has a valuable and inspiring lesson on one of the best things you can invest in - yourself!   Pushing for success by going out of your comfort zone... growing your box instead of thinking outside of it... giving... I can go on.  Seriously, pick up a copy!


1 comment:

margottt said...

Hello! I just wanted to extend an invitation to a social network of Los Angeles Bloggers. It's a great way to discover new blogs and expand to new readers. To join click here: http://labloggers.ning.com/?xgi=5mcqS7g