Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Arlene & Rommel

Arlene and I first met in ballet class in the 80s. With my short-lived aspiration to be a ballerina (& a princess), we lost touch. Fast-forward twenty-some years, and we meet again! She's the same sweet girl with that pretty smile and now she's getting married!!! We talked about dresses, flowers, invitations and all things wedding.

I think it's really cool that I get to photograph a wedding of someone I knew when I could still count my age on one hand! I still could, but it would just take longer ;)

Arlene & Rommel share a passion for learning & a zest for life. My kinda people...
Can't wait to shoot their wedding!










2 comments:

Maureen said...

to.die.for! Love these!!!

Brittany Blando said...

Love all these shots, but the last one, OMG fabulous!